On the App info screen, tap Uninstall. You can also get to the App info screen of a particular app through the recently used application screen. The steps here were written for Android 4.
- bubble birds 3 para blackberry!
- poorvika mobiles sony xperia tipo;
- How to uninstall apps on Xperia Z1 ? Here are the 3 ways - WEBCAZINE?
- [Q] Z1 How to uninstall pre-installed apps (no root).
- ios 6 facebook contacts overwrite;
- dolphin quicktime plugin for android;
Click here for more Sony Xperia Z1 tutorials, tips and tricks. The information on this website is provided for educational purposes, free of charge, for the benefit of all visitors. While every effort has been made to provide quality information, we do not guarantee, and accept no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or on any linked sites.
Further, please note that by submitting a question or comment, you are agreeing to relinquish any subsequent rights of ownership to your comment by submitting it on this site. Comment deletions may be made at any time and for any reason at the discretion of the site administrator. In addition, not all questions or comments submitted to this website can be responded to. Uninstall apps from the Apps screen On the Application screen, slide the left edge to the right and tap Uninstall. Uninstall apps from the App info screen Slide the notification panel downward and select Settings.
Share this: Facebook Twitter Google. Orders and messages.
Help us improve our website. Answer a few quick questions to evaluate your visit. Start the survey No thanks. Here are more details: If your device is running Android version 4.
2. Tinker with your Quick Settings
Disabled apps become inactive and are removed from the Application screen. You can re-enable a disabled app whenever you want. Other third-party apps can be uninstalled, even if they were pre-installed.
Disabling pre-installed applications Android 8. Tap Disable. If Disable is not shown, tap the info icon for more options. Android 7. Find and long press the app that you want to disable. Tap the red delete symbol. Some pre-installed applications can't be disabled. Android 6. Android 5.
Remove a User Account - Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet | Verizon Wireless
Swipe to the ALL tab. Find and tap the the app that you want to disable.
- common app essay prompts 2013?
- latest smartphones coming soon in india?
- Sony Xperia S - Uninstall apps | Swisscom.
- How to Delete Apps From a Sony Ericsson Xperia Phone;
- [Q] Z1 How to uninstall pre-installed apps (… | Sony Xperia Z1.
- 10 top tips for your Sony Xperia Z1 - CNET.
- translator english to hindi software free download for mobile.
Tap OK. Android 4. Swipe to the All tab. Deleting applications Android 8.
Tips & Tricks SONY Xperia Z1 Compact D5503
Tap Uninstall. If Uninstall is not shown, tap the info icon for more options. Find and long press the app that you want to delete. Select the application that you want to delete.
Enabling disabled applications Android 8. Find and tap the app that you want to enable. Find and tap the the app that you want to enable. Did you find this information helpful? Yes No.